1. Healthcare problems are closely associated with the public health , thus demanding attention from the government .
2. With the purpose of establishing a satisfactory social healthcare system , unremitting efforts should be made by the government like equipping hospitals with qualified healthcare workers and developing medical technology .
3. The government is obliged to render financial support to important medical research and encourage experts to make more breakthroughs in curing fatal diseases .
4. With the development of medical services , people will enjoy a long life expectancy and no longer need to suffer from the incurable diseases.
5. Although improving the environment has good impacts on individuals' health condition , it needs to take a long time to achieve the purpose when compared with the efficiency of developing healthcare services .
6. Sub-health state is a popular social problem seriously undermining the living quality of modern people , which makes it imperative for the government to raise the people's health awareness .
7. As soon as the public realize the potential threat of asedentary lifestyles , they will be motivated to do more physical activities .
8. With sports infrastructure popularized , people are likely to work out regularly , thus public health will be improved .