1. In the long run , students involved in such a communicative learning atmosphere would be more likely to accomplish self-promotion and professional success .
2. There is sufficient evidence to conclude that students-centered teaching method facilitates them to keep concentration on what they are dealing with .
3. The earlier they begin to get engaged in exchanging ideas and completing programs with peers , the more competent they will be .
4. It is unfair to regard such useful means as a barrier that undermines the efficiency of education .
5. There is no denying that students-centered method may take students so much time to express their own opinions about questions before they get access to the right answer.
6. As a matter of fact , diverse ideas motivated by discussion on class may exert positive influences on students via offering them opportunities to improve independent thinking skills and social skills .
7. The competitive social reality urges schools to cultivate more qualified individuals with extensive abilities rather than note-taking skill .
8. Under the instruction of their teaches in class , students can only obtain the same understanding of what has been printed in the textbooks without any creative and independent ideas which could be acquired through discussion instead.